Wednesday Night Out – Fall 2021
The Wednesday Night Out (WNO) Team has been working hard to create opportunities for us to connect and have come up with this excellent plan. For now, the plan is to have two meals a month. The food will be prepared and available for pickup at the carport. You are then invited to eat at the picnic tables in the North Grove. Remember to bring lawn chairs in case we run out of picnic table space. A special note to parents of children entering 5th grade and below. For now, programming for children will not be part of the WNO evening.
The meal sign-up is under the Registration menu above.
Also happening on Wednesday evenings are:
- Bell Choir Rehearsal (6:00 p.m., Sanctuary)
- Prayer Group (7:00 p.m., room 209)
- Choir Rehearsal (7:00 p.m., Sanctuary)
- Jr. High Youth Group (room 8)
- Sr. High Youth Group (Journey House)
- Worship Team rehearsal (8:00 p.m., Sanctuary).
September 2021 Meals
- September 1: WNO meal (carport, served from 5:30-6:30 p.m.) Stuffed Shells, Peas, Italian Bread w/ Butter, Fruit Salad, Rice Crispy Squares.
- September 15: WNO meal (carport, served from 5:30-6:30 p.m.) Stuffed Shells, Salad, Fruit Salad, Bread, and Whoopie Pies
October 2021 Meals
- October 6: WNO Meal – Baked Potato Bar, Chili, etc
- October 20: WNO Meal - Chickenetti, etc.
More information on the October, November, and December schedules will be communicated as we approach those months.
Music has long been valued and appreciated at NMC. Here are several opportunities to participate in the music of our faith and this church.
- Adult Choir - The Adult Choir sings approx. once a month in worship from Sept. thru April, including Christmas Eve and Easter Sunday. We have a great time singing, learning, and having fellowship with one another. No experience is necessary and all voice types are welcome! Rehearsals are every Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Bell Choir - We need at least two more people in order to have a Bell Choir this year. The Bell Choir plays approx. once a month in worship from Sept. thru. April. We enjoy, playing and learning. No experience and minimal musical knowledge is required. Rehearsals are every Wednesday from 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Worship Team - Worship Team members play approx. once a month in worship year-round. We are in need of drummers, guitarists, keyboardists (or pianists), bass players, and singers. There is an informal, low-pressure audition process. Singers and instrumentalists only need to be beyond beginner level to play on the team. Rehearsals are Wednesdays at 8:00 PM during the school year.
Please contact Rashard Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Wednesday Prayer Group
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 p.m., Room 103
Meeting in-person in room 209. Take the elevator to the second floor, turn left, first door on the right.
Men's Prayer Group
Thursday mornings, 6:00 a.m., Fellowship Hall
We are meeting in person, sharing prayer concerns, and praying for each other. Our Bible study time is focused on Isaiah right now. We look forward to you joining us!
You are invited and encouraged to worship in the location, home or sanctuary, that works best for you. The important part is that you worship! So, set your mind at ease, pick up your remote control or your car keys, and join us for worship. Online at https://www.youtube.com/user/NeffsvilleMennonite or in-person at 2371 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA. God will meet you where you are.
Sunday, at 10:00 a.m. in the sanctuary, we will gather together for worship. Here is a brief summary:
- Mask use will be at the discretion of each individual or family. (updated 5/19/2021)
- The bulletin is available in paper form and will continue to be available via the church email distribution list or church website.
- Planning to bring a financial gift? An offering plate will be located at the back of the sanctuary.
- Effective 5/23/21 - Seating changes: All pews are now open for seating.
- Coffee is again available. Come to the Fellowship Hall, where a team will serve coffee to you.