Wednesday Night Out
On the first and third Wednesday of the months September through May, we host a meal followed by activities for children and several groups for adults.
- Children’s Story Time: 6:30 p.m., Kid’s Zone A brief story time for young children and their parents will be available in the Kid’s Zone downstairs. Enjoy the WNO meal, then round up your children and bring them to hear stories read by various people in the congregation.
- Kid's Club: 7:00 - 8:00 P.M. Kid’s Clubs will be held in Room 6 in the Kid's Zone. A fun opportunity for kids K-4th grade to hear some stories, play some games, make some crafts and have some snacks! We will continue throughout the year following WNO.
- Bema Discussion Group: room 202, 7:00 p.m. Join the discussion about an episode of the Bema Discipleship Podcast this Wednesday. Please listen to the podcast, then bring your Bible and your questions/observations Wednesday evening.
- Music Opportunities (see below)
Music has long been valued and appreciated at NMC. Here are several opportunities to participate in the music of our faith and this church.
- Adult Choir - The Adult Choir sings approx. once a month in worship from Sept. thru April, including Christmas Eve and Easter Sunday. We have a great time singing, learning, and having fellowship with one another. No experience is necessary and all voice types are welcome! Rehearsals are every Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Bell Choir - We need at least four more people in order to have a Bell Choir this year. The Bell Choir plays approx. once a month in worship from Sept. thru. April. We enjoy, playing and learning. No experience and minimal musical knowledge is required. Rehearsals are every Wednesday from 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Worship Team - Worship Team members play approx. once a month in worship year-round. We are in need of drummers, guitarists, keyboardists (or pianists), bass players, and singers. There is an informal, low-pressure audition process. Singers and instrumentalists only need to be beyond beginner level to play on the team. Rehearsals are Wednesdays at 8:00 PM.
Please contact Rashard Allen at email@example.com with any questions.
Wednesday Prayer Group
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 p.m., Room 103
Meeting in-person in room 209. Take the elevator to the second floor, turn left, first door on the right.
Men's Prayer Group
Thursday mornings, 6:00 a.m., Fellowship Hall
We are meeting in person, sharing prayer concerns, and praying for each other, followed by a time of Bible study. We look forward to you joining us!
You are invited and encouraged to worship in the location, home or sanctuary, that works best for you. The important part is that you worship! So, set your mind at ease, pick up your remote control or your car keys, and join us for worship. Online at https://www.youtube.com/user/NeffsvilleMennonite or in-person at 2371 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA. God will meet you where you are.
Sunday, at 10:00 a.m. in the sanctuary, we will gather together for worship. Here is a brief summary:
- Mask use is at the discretion of each individual or family. (updated 5/19/2021)
- The bulletin is available in paper form and will continue to be available via the church email distribution list or the church website.
- Planning to bring a financial gift? An offering box will be located at the back of the sanctuary.
- Coffee is available. Come to the Fellowship Hall, where a team will serve coffee to you.