Summer Children’s Programs:
We want to help you catch the light of Christ this summer, and share it with those you meet.
"I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. (See dates below)
On select Wednesday evenings (at 7:00 p.m.) over the summer of 2021, fun programs are planned for children (and their parents!) age 4 through 5th grade.
5:30-7:30 p.m. - Each evening will feature food trucks. Look for them at the grove nearest Lititz Pike. See them listed below.
7:00 p.m. - Once you have had your fill make your way to the back parking area, behind the orange traffic cones, to participate in whatever is planned for you that evening.
Here are the planned activities for children and their parents, followed by the food trucks that will be set up in our parking lot those evenings.
- June 16 - Build flower boxes. Galen S. will lead the children and their parents in this simple construction of a wooden flower box. Come a little early and enjoy the food from Blazing Swine BBQ and Good Humor Ice Cream in our parking lot.
- June 30 - Messy science experiments. Enjoy food from Meet the Browns and Lickity Split.
- July 14 - Kids Olympics. Enjoy food from Mac Stack and Papa Sneaux Shaved Ice.
- July 28 - Mennonite Central Committee School Kits. Enjoy food from Walk-o-Taco and Penny's Ice Cream Truck.
- August 11 - go for a hike in Landis Woods. Enjoy food from Chellas Arepa Kitchen and Homage West Africa.
Come a little early and enjoy some food from a food truck and plan to attend with your child as often as you can!